Vintage Botanicals (sketchbook included!)
6 Lessons – Videos and Printables
LIFETIME ACCESS $85
Receive an artisan sketchbook – made from an antique book – in the mail (free shipping in the US) and use it to create beautiful vintage style botanicals using ink, gouache and colored pencil. This limited enrollment course will cover:
- 5 Sketchbook techniques that use your art supplies in unexpected ways
- A full-length lesson on page planning and hand lettering
- Drawing warm-ups and practice exercises
- A bonus project using a vintage postcard bound into your sketchbook
- Tips, ideas and prompts to help your sketchbook habit to thrive
Each lesson will include videos and illustrated printable pages.
IMPORTANT: Sketchbooks will ship April 1 and April 15, and the course will launch May 1. Sketchbooks will be shipped outside the US for the actual postage cost. Email me for international postage rates.
Hi Val!! I just signed up and paid!! Now I want to make plans to have a little quiet retreat!! 🥰 Kathy Tollenaere
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Lisa Dunn said:
What a wonderful class! I have signed up and I’m looking forward to it.
Is this class suitable for a beginner? I have some familiarity with pencils, but none with gouache.
Yes! If you are familiar with basic pencil drawing, you should have no trouble. I always assume that gouache is new to most people, so the instruction starts with the basics. Thanks for asking!